Terms and Conditions for Morsia Giveaway Nov 2021
Competition Terms And Conditions
MORSIA GIVEAWAY NOV 2021
1. The promoter is: Morsia Fitness Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered company number 12891031 and with registered address at: Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom, CT1 3DN
2. The competition
- The title of the competition is Morsia Giveaway Nov 2021.
- Morsia Giveaway 2021 starts on 25 November 2021 and will end on 29 November 2021.
- To enter, the participant will need to either be an existing subscriber of the Morsia Ltd app or via this link: http://eepurl.com/hplQjz.
3. How to enter
- The competition will run from 0:01 on 25 November 2021 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 29 November 2021 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- Any subscriber of the Morsia Ltd app will automatically be entered as a participant for this competition. For anyone else who is not a subscriber and who would like to participate, you can enter free of charge via this link: http://eepurl.com/hplQjz.
- The participants described in Clause 3.2 above will be considered as participants for the purpose of the competition.
- No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter the competition for any participant.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are submitted outside of the Closing Date.
- The competition is open globally to all participants aged 18 years or over.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
5. The prize
- There will be 5 lucky winners, whereby each winner shall win £1,000 in cash.
- Matt Morsia will announce 1 winner a day for 5 days from 25 – 29 November 2021 or within 48hrs of each of the mentioned days, ending 1 December 2021.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- Should you be a winner of a prize, you will be contacted by a representative of Morsia Ltd App, who will assist you with receiving your prize money.
- Winners of the competition will be selected at random.
- The decision of the Promoter is final.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the @name of the winner on Instagram, if applicable, their winning entries after the Closing Date (Announcement Date).
- If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. Claiming the prize
- Please allow 48hrs to be contacted by the representative.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 48hrs of days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, selected at random, that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Governing Law
- This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.